My commitment to improving well-being and maintaining a good quality of life
The main mission is to allow the stay at home of adults residing in the area, confronted with diseases, accidents, disabilities, senility or socio-family difficulties, offering them the necessary consultancy, care and assistance services.
- Increase the user's home stay
- Maintain and / or increase a good quality of life
- Decrease the need for hospitalization and hospitalization
- Health prevention and reduction of risk factors
The maximum discretion and complete privacy of the user is always guaranteed
The philosophy of applied care has as its frame of reference based on the care concepts according to Virginia Henderson and Dorothea Orem.
Virginia Henderson's theory highlights the 14 basic needs of the human being, composed of biological, psychological, sociological and spiritual components.
Dorothea Orem's thought supports the nurse's intervention only when the patient is no longer able to manage himself (self-care theory).
There are essentially three assistance systems:
- compensatory (the caregiver acts to completely satisfy the patient's needs)
- partially compensatory (cooperation between nurse and patient)
- educational and supportive (the nurse guides and directs the person to acquire skills and knowledge).
In order to guarantee the most targeted treatment possible